Senator Ted Kennedy, Truth, Justice, and the American Way
WHAT A PRINCE OF A MAN!
The Last of The Kennedy 'Dynasty'
As soon as his cancer was detected, The Citizens could not help but notice the immediate attempt at the "Canonization" of old Teddy Kennedy by the Mainstream Media.
Some media mentioned a couple of accomplishments.
The Main Stream Media was repeatedly saying, "What a great American he is"
I say, let's get a couple things clear & not twist the facts to Change the real history.
1. He was caught cheating at Harvard when he attended it. He was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him.
2. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. Oopsie!
His father, Joseph P Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England (a step up from bootlegging liquor into the US from Canada during prohibition)
pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to further ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea, where a war was raging. No preferential treatment for him!
(like he charged that President Bush received).
3. Kennedy was assigned to Paris. Kennedy never advanced beyond the rank of Private..? and returned to Harvard upon being discharged.
Imagine a person of his "education" NEVER advancing past the rank of.. Private?
4. While attending law school at 'The University of Virginia', he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood after dark,... with his headlights off...
Yet his Virginia driver's license was never revoked. Coincidentally, he passed the bar exam in 1959.
5. In 1964, he seriously injured himself in a plane crash, and was hospitalized for several months. Test results done by the hospital, 'at the time he was admitted', had shown he was legally intoxicated.
The results of those tests remained ..a "State secret"..? until in the 1980's when the report was unsealed.
Didn't hear about that from the 'unbiased'? media, did we?
6. On July 19, 1969, Kennedy attended a 'party' on Chappaquiddick Island in Massachusetts
At about 11:00 PM, he took his chauffeur's keys to his Oldsmobile sedan, and offered to give 'a ride to the ferry'? to Mary Jo Kopechne, a pretty, young campaign worker who 'left her keys and purse behind at the party' ?.
Leaving the island via a very,.. familiar to him, unlit bridge with no guard rails, Kennedy steered the car off the bridge, flipped, and into Poucha Pond's 'six feet' (1.5m) of water.
(to remove it from 'Political Memory', THAT bridge was removed shortly thereafter)
7. Kennedy swam to shore and walked back to the party, passing several houses and a fire station.
Two friends then returned with him to the scene of the accident. According to their later testimony, they told him what he already knew, that he was required by law to "immediately' report the accident to the authorities".
Instead Ted Kennedy made his way to his hotel, called his 'lawyer', and went to sleep.
Kennedy called the police the next morning, and by then the wreck containing Mary Jo Kopchne's lifeless body, had already been discovered 'by fishermen'.
In the seemingly endless time (hours) before her actual asphyxiation/drowning, young Mary Jo Kopechne, in the darkness of water rising in the upside down car, dis-oriented and in panicked desperation, had clawed at the upholstered floor above her head in the inverted vehicle.
The wealthy Kennedy family then began their well practiced routine of "calling in Political favors", ensuring that any inquiry would be constrained. Her corpse was whisked out-of-state to her family, 'before' an autopsy could be conducted.
Further details are mysteriously questionable, but after the accident, Kennedy 'says' he repeatedly dove under the water trying to rescue Mary Jo Kopechne and he didn't call police because he was "in a state of shock"....for many, many hours?
It is widely assumed from his past and later lifetime history, Kennedy was drunk, and he held off calling police in hopes that his family could Politically 'Fix' the problem overnight,... like they regularly did.
Since the accident, Kennedy's 'political enemies' have referred to him as
"The distinguished Senator from Chappaquiddick".
He pled guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, was given a
'SUSPENDED' SENTENCE OF TWO MONTHS.
Young Mary Jo Kopechne's family received a small payout from the Kennedy's insurance policy, and never sued.
There was later an effort to have her body exhumed and autopsied, but her family successfully fought against this in court, and Kennedy's family paid their attorney's bills... a "token of friendship"?
8. Kennedy, 'using' his Massachusetts Voters, has held his Senate seat for more than forty years, but considering his longevity, his accomplishments seem scant.
He authored or argued for legislation that ensured a variety of civil rights, increased the minimum wage in 1981, made access to health care easier for the indigent, and funded Meals on Wheels for fixed-income seniors and... is widely held as the "standard-bearer for liberalism".
In his very first Senate role, he was the floor manager for the bill that turned U.S. immigration policy 'upside down' and opened the floodgate for immigrants from third world countries.
9. Since that time, he has been the prime instigator and author of every expansion of an increase in immigration, up to and including the latest attempt to grant amnesty to illegal aliens.
Not to mention the pious grillings he gave the last two Supreme Court
nominees,... as if he was the standard bearer for the nation in matters of "what's right".
What a pompous ass!
10. He was well known around Washington DC as a public drunk, loud, boisterous and very disrespectful to ladies.
JERK is a better description than "Great American".
"A blonde in every pond" is his motto.
Let's not allow the spin doctors of the Media, to make this Jerk a hero.
How quickly the American public forgets what his real legacy is.
Let's keep this going, for
"Truth, Justice and the American Way".
BTW this last 'Quote' was removed from Superman